Bigg Boss season 13 is on its way to hit television screen very soon. Bigg Boss season 13 will have many changes as the makers of the show have decided not to feature any common contestants, only celebrities will be part of the Bigg Boss season 13th. The upcoming season of the show will be even bigger and better. Salman Khan will be seen as the host of the Bigg Boss season 13. The upcoming season of the popular television reality show will have a different location for shooting. Previous seasons of the show were shot in Lonavala in Karjat, but the 13th season of the show will have their set in Mumbai. The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.
- The participant must be 18-years old or above.
- The participant must be an Indian who has been residing in India.
iii. The participant must have a Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Ration Card, Passport, and Telephone or Mobile Bill.
Online Registration and Audition Process for Bigg Boss season 13:
- You can register for the show by downloading the Voot app. You can also register by visiting the website www.voot.com.
- You have to fill up the registration form with all the appropriate details.
iii. After that, you have to upload the audition video. In the video, you must introduce yourself properly. You have to tell about your location, experiences, personality, and your life. You should also mention why do you want to take part in the show and what makes you different from others. The video must not cross the duration of 3 minutes. Any video over 3 minutes will be rejected. The size of the video should not be bigger than 50 MB.
- After uploading the video, check all terms and conditions and submit the form.
- If the officials found your form interesting, you will be called for the audition.
Bigg Boss does not charge any kind of Entrance Fee or Money from their contestants. If you face any situation regarding this, you need to inform Colors Channel or Police.