Bigg Boss is an Indian reality television game that is broadcasted in colors TV and in Viacom 18, The franchise is produced by EndemolShine India. The show follows the Big Brother format, which was first developed by Endemol in the Netherlands. The show consists of 13 participants who can be either commoners or celebrities and some guest participants who will join them in the middle of the game. The objective of the participants is to survive inside the Bigg Boss house for 100 days. After each week one or more participants will be selected for eviction by the housemates and an online voting poll will happen for the selected member and the person who got the least number of vote will be evicted and in the final week there will be only five participants left in the house and the public has to vote for the best participant.
In this show, the housemates will also be asked to do a variety of fun and playful tasks and it will also feature a lot of special events and guests. The housemates also have to form a team of three and each team will be responsible for doing certain tasks and each team will also have their own team leader and this leader will be selected by the house head. Bigg Boss show is especially known for its celebrity hosts the first season was hosted by Arshad Warsi and from Bigg Boss season 6 the show is hosted by the king of Bollywood Salman Khan.
The Winner of this show will get prize money of 50 lakh to 1 crore and not to mention the amount of fame they will get by just participating in this show. The most notable participants of this T.V show will be Gautam Gulati, Urvashi Dholakia, Juhi Parmar, etc all of them became super famous after their debut in this show. The show has been running successfully for 13 seasons and in the last season it changed a bit and had only celebrity contestant but this time in season 14 it may have commoners again. If that is the case, you may follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below to participate in this show.
- The participant must be 18-years old or above.
- The participant must be an Indian who has been residing in India.
The participant must have a Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Ration Card, Passport, and Telephone or Mobile Bill.
Bigg Boss Season-14 Audition And Online Registration Details:
- Go to the website https://www.voot.com or download the Voot app to register yourself for the show. Fill the form accordingly after reading all the details.
- After that, you have to upload the audition video. In the video, you must introduce yourself properly. You have to tell about your location, experiences, personality, and your life. You should also mention why do you want to take part in the show and what makes you different from others. The video must not cross the duration of 3 minutes. Any video over 3 minutes will be rejected. The size of the video should not be bigger than 50 MB.
- After uploading the video, check all terms and conditions and submit the form and If the officials found your form interesting, you will be called for the audition.
Bigg Boss does not charge any kind of Entrance Fee or Money from their contestants. If you face any situation regarding this, you need to inform Colors Channel or Police. We don’t know yet that other than celebrities common people will be inducted in the show or not. The above process will be applicable only if common people are inducted in the show. After the official declaration, we will update every detail.
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.