Dance India Dance, since its debut achieved tremendous success by winning the emotions and loves of its audiences. The abbreviation DID is enough for its audience to recognize the show. It has built many world-class dancers and hence made their career for life long. Many participants are grateful to DID for such a huge platform.
DID always explores the true stories of our Indian dancers who struggle very hard to achieve something, and it deeply inspires the rest participants. With even more entertainment and excitement, Dance India Dance 2022 is all prepared for the next season.
Terms & Conditions
- Following the TERMS & CONDITIONS on the official website of DID, the age group can be found.
- Indian candidates with no criminal links are allowed.
- The physical and mental healthiness of the enroller is important.
- The digitally formatted song file to be submitted to the DID team before performing a dance.
Auditions & Registration Details
- On https://zeetv.zee5.com/did/ hit on the TERMS & CONDITIONS button to proceed further with all genuine steps.
- Any guardian/parent can substitute the participant in case of minor participants.
- A short audition video is to be attached to the section provided in the form.
- This audition video along with the information provided will be kept by ZEEL for further promotions.
- ZEEL team will call the shortlisted dancers to Mumbai for an on-ground audition
- ZEEL will bear the expenses only when the participant gets selected in the on-ground audition, till then all expenses will be the burden of the participants.
- The participant needs to declare that he/she is not a fake entity or computer program.
So save your heartbeats for Dance Indian Dance 2021 and till then enhance your dance steps. Don’t limit your talents only to you and the mirrors. Let it be explored globally. The details of auditions & registration will be visible here once it is aired by the DID team officially. So keep reading us. All the best to the next achiever of Taqdeer ki Topi (a special cap provided to the dancer selected for the next round)!