Indian Idol is a household name in the Indian audience as it is one of the oldest singing reality show which has churned out a large number of successful singers in the past for example – Neha Kakkar.
The show has completed twelve seasons successfully and it is back with the new and improved season 13 which will allow you to showcase your singing skills and become the best-known singer in the country and win a huge amount in cash with the opportunity to become the Bollywood singer.
So why wait, be prepared, and follow the following steps to become the Indian Idol and make the world move and groove with your singing skills.
- Participating candidate should have proper documents prepared related to their nationality whether it be of India or NRI
- Candidates of all age groups are allowed to participate. Just that, the candidates who are of lesser age than 18 years should be accompanied by a guardian
- Participating candidates should be medically fit and there should be a proof of it
- Participating candidates should not have any criminal record in his/her name in the past
- Participating candidates should also not have any problem from any institution or organization he/she is associated with prohibiting him/her from taking part in this competition.
Indian Idol – Auditions & Online Registration Season 13, 2021 Process-
- Download SonlyLiv android or IOs app and click the link for registration
- Or you can also open the site sonlyliv.com and click the link for registration of Indian idol
- There you have to fill the form asking for various things like name, age, photo, father’s name, mother’s name, address, and other things.
- Then you have to upload your photo and video singing a song.
- Then you have to click submit.
- After that, if your video is qualified for the competition then you will get a call and SMS stating the time and place for an audition.
- Then the candidates must get prepared to perform in front of real-life judges.
The date and the time for the auditions are not disclosed yet. We will update them as soon as they get announced officially.