India’s got talent is a reality television show which streams on the Colors television network. It was founded by Sakib Zakir Ahmed and by the British Got Talent franchise which is owned by the famous Simon Cowell. In Indians got Got talent show the first 13 episodes will be about auditions in these episodes the constants have to perform their act in front of mostly four judges and if they get at least three votes from them then they are selected for next round. In this if the act of the participants are too good they might even a “Golden Buzzer” which selects them directly into the final round each judge get to have their own limited amount of golden buzzer which is about 8 golden buzzers so it is not easy to get one but if you manage to get one it is no surprise you will be in tears on the stage crying happily and the judges also have red buzzers which they can use if they don’t like your performance. Indias got talent has been successfully running for 9seasons and the auditions for the 10th season are gonna start soon and the winners of this show will get 10 lakh rupees and a lot of fame as their prize.
The show has been running from 2009 and it has finished more than 8 seasons and nearly 100 episodes. The show features 4 judges and all of the four judges are very talented artists who are well suitable for judging the contestants. In season 4-8 Karan Johar, Malaika Arora, and Kiran Kher were some notable judges and in season 1-3 Ayushmann Khurrana and Gautam Rode were most notable and well-liked judges. The people who won this show have become very successful in their careers. The show features a new host for every season for the last season it featured RithvikDhanjani who has a very energetic and playful character. Each season will have 20 episodes and in the 19th and 20th episodes are the very crucial ones because it’s in these two episodes the winners will be selected. If you have a very special talent and it can be any talent and you want to showcase it to the world then read below on how to apply for the audition.
- Candidates who are willing to participate in this show should be Indian.
- Candidates must have a valid nationality proof like passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Candidates should not have any criminal record.
- Candidates should be of sound mind and health as there is no age limit.
- Candidate should agree terms and conditions of India Got Talent season 10.
- Candidates should not have any contact with the third party of the show.
India’s Got Talent Season 10 Registration & Audition Details:
- Candidate can register for the show by downloading the Voot app or can also register by visiting https://www.voot.com/igt/registration website.
- The candidate has to fill up the registration form with all appropriate details such as name, age, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After that, the candidate has to upload their performance video for the audition. The size of the video should not be bigger than 50 MB and must be in mpg, MPEG, Avi, mp4, or MOV format.
- After uploading the video, the candidate should check all terms and conditions and submit the form.
- If the officials found the candidate’s form interesting, he/she will be called for the audition.
Candidate can also register their candidacy for this show via e-mail. In that case, the candidate should have to send their details and audition video via email at email@example.com.
The last way to register candidacy for the show is via SMS. Candidate has to send their performance video for an audition via MMS and by sending the message IGT to 56882, a candidate can register himself or herself for the show.
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.