India’s Next Top Model, the top model television reality show on MTV, is all set to come up with season 5 in 2019. This show is basically based on worldwide popular America’s Top Model show. In India, nowadays many youngsters are going to take modeling as their career and just to find out the best of the best; MTV’s India’s Next Top Model Season 5 is going to be a golden opportunity for those who love to pursue their career in modeling or wants to have a bright future in the modeling industry. Just like the previous seasons, we will see Dabboo Ratnani and Lisa Haydon as the judges, Anusha Dandekar as host and also as a mentor for the contestants, and Neeraj Gaba as grooming expert for contestants of the show.
Eligibility Criteria of India’s Next Top Model Season 5:
- The female participants who are interested to take part in the show must be in between the age group of 18-25 years.
- The female participant should have a height of at least 5 feet 6 inches with a nice physical appearance.
- The participant should be an Indian citizen and should have valid proof of nationality and age.
India’s Next Top Model Season 5 Registration & Audition Details:
- A participant can register for the show by downloading the Voot app or can also register by visiting https://www.voot.com/intm/registration website.
- The participant has to fill up the registration form with all appropriate details such as name, age, date of birth, address, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After that, the participant has to upload a short video with a self-introduction for the audition. All participants should also have to mention in the video the reason why they want to become India’s Next Top Model and what it means for them.
- After that, participants have to upload their video to the official website: http://www.mtv.com/
- The participant will get a confirmation call from the MTV team if the makers of the show liked the participant’s video.
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.