Ace Of Space, an Indian reality television show that airs on MTV India, is all set to come up with its next season very soon in 2021 after the completion of successful previous seasons. This show was premiered on 20 October 2018 and was hosted by Vikas Gupta. In the upcoming season of the show, 18 contestants will be locked inside a house with 6 rooms and there they have to complete different tasks to win the audience’s heart and space of the house. Those contestants will be divided into 2 teams and have to complete various tasks given to them to ensure their survival for the next 72 days. This show is based on Hunger Game and Vikas Gupta is excited to once again to host the show in this upcoming season.
Eligibility criteria for MTV ACE Of Space 2021:
- The participant should be a citizen of India.
- The participant should have valid government ID proof.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old.
MTV ACE Of Space 2021 Online Auditions & Registration:
If you want to be a part of Ace of Space then fill the ACE Of space 2021 registration form.
- You need to visit Voot’s official website for this or you click on https://www.voot.com. You can also register yourself through the Voot app using your mobile phone.
- You will get an application form after clicking the Register button which you need to fill carefully and completely by providing your personal details such as name age, mobile number, etc.
- You also need to upload your introduction video along with this information, in which you need to tell why you want to take part in Ace of Space 2021. The video must not be more than 60 seconds in duration or not more than 50mb in size.
- You need to agree with the Terms and Conditions of the show and then you need to click on the submit button to submit your application form.
- The prize money for the winner of the show is Rs. 7 lakhs.
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.