Rising Star, a popular reality singing TV show, aired on Colors is all set to come up with its next season in 2021 after completing previous seasons successfully. The concept of this reality show is pretty much unique, which makes it different from other reality shows in our country. In this show, every contestant should sing live and after watching their performance, the audience of the show will decide whether or not the contestant will go to the next round by voting them live. This show is an Indian version of the International show ‘Rising Star.’ We have seen Shankar Mahadevan, Neeti Mohan, and Diljit Dosanjh as judges and Ravi Dubay as host in the previous season and hopefully, we will be seeing them again in the upcoming season too. Rising Star India is going to provide a platform for all talented singers who want to start their carrier as a singer.
Eligibility for Rising Star India 2021:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 6 years.
Rising Star India 2021 Auditions and Online Registration:
- In order to register, the applicant has to download the Voot app from the Play Store or visit https://www.voot.com.
- The applicant will click on the Register button on the website and will get the application form, which needs to be filled carefully by the applicant along with supporting documents that need to be provided as proof.
- After completely filling the form, the applicant needs to record a short video in solo, duo, trio, or group for the audition in mpg, MPEG, Avi, mp4, or MOV format, which should not be more than 3 minutes in duration or more than 50MB in size.
- After shooting this short audition video, the applicant needs to upload that video by clicking the submit button.
Anybody can also take part in this show by sending an email containing the name, age, address, nationality, email id, contact number, city, etc. at email@example.com along with an audition video.
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.