Covid19 Lockdown has given opportunities to all the dancers in the country to hone their skills so that when the opportunity knocks on their doors to showcase their dancing talents, the eligible one can win the hearts of people by his/her talents and become the Super Dancer.
With four consecutive successful seasons, Sony TV is back with India’s top dance reality show Super Dancer (Dance ka Kal) in season 5. And this time it is going to be bigger and better.
So why waiting for the dreams to come true, get up, and be ready to become the super dancer you are entitled to be.
The show is famous for its judges as Shilpa Shetty and various other Dance Masters come to judge the show and the huge amount of talent this show has given to us.
- The candidate who is thinking to participate should have proper documents prepared related to their nationality whether it be of India or NRI
- Candidates of all age groups are allowed to participate. Just that, the candidates who are of lesser age than 18 years should be accompanied by a guardian
- The candidate who is participating should be medically fit and there should be a proof of it
- The candidate who is participating should not have any criminal record in his/her name in the past
- Candidate should not have any prohibition issued from any other organization or institute banning him from taking part in any such competition, if there happens to be an issue then the show organizers reserve full right to immediately disqualify the contestants.
Super Dancer – Auditions & Online Registration Season 5, 2021 Process-
- Candidates can go to official site – www://sonlyliv.com and then click the link for registration of Super Dancer – Dance ka Kal
- There they will be asked for many details like name, age, father’s name, mother’s name, address, and other things.
- Then they have to upload a video of their dance performance.
- Then click the submit button.
- If your video is qualified then you will be called for an audition in your respective city.
The date and the time for the auditions are not disclosed yet. We will update them as soon as they get announced officially.