Good news for all the talented kids of India! Sony has planned again to widespread its platform for kid singers on the reality show Superstar Singers Season 2. The first Season of Superstar Singers got premiered on Sony Entertainment Television on 29 June 2019. In the first season, this show was judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Neha Kakkar, Javed Ali, and Alka Yagnik. The judges may be repeated in the Superstar Singers Season 2.
When it comes to singing, India has always proved its talents. As this show is a kid show, in the online registration form, both the details of the participant and the parent/guardian or we may call the registrant, will be fed in.
- Kids with the age group of 2 to 15 years are eligible.
- Kids having Indian citizenship are welcome in the show.
- A participant should produce genuine proof of age.
You can check the steps for online registration 2020 by referring to the Online Registration Details 2019, as they will remain almost similar.
Points to Stress on
- The documents like proof of age, identity proof, and the auditions video will particularly be given more emphasis by the verifying officials.
- The auditions video should distinctly expose your identity and singing talent, and it should be within 3 minutes duration.
- The registration form contains fields for both the registrant and for the participant as they both will be present at the audition
- In the section of Terms & Conditions, the checkbox button needs to be enabled by the registrant.
Auditions and Online Registration Details 2020
- The official website of SonyLiv i.e. https://www.sonyliv.com/ or the SonyLiv App can be referred for online registration.
- After logging in, you will find the Superstar Singers registration form, which needs to be filled up without any bugs.
- The auditions video needs to be attached to the respective section.
- Go for a quick self-verification followed by the form submission.
If the auditions video is fine for the officials of the show, you will be intimated about your selection.