Sur Sangram is a singing reality TV show which is most popular in North India especially in the regions of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. The show searches for the best singing talent across the country and gives them a unique platform to showcase their singing talent and win the grand prize. However, in this show, only those contestants are allowed who can sing in the Bhojpuri language.
So, the contestants who want to make big in the singing industry should sign up for the audition and the proper platform would be available for them.
- Candidate should be able to sing in the Bhojpuri language.
- Candidate should not have any criminal record in his/her name.
- Candidate should be of age 18 to 32 at the time of audition.
- Candidate should have documentary proof of their identity and citizenship of India at the time of audition.
Sur Sangram Registration and Audition Details:
- The candidate has to open the official website for the registration and click on the apply link.
- The candidate has to fill up the registration form with all appropriate details such as name, age, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Candidate has to submit a performance-related video/audio as per their requirement.
- After this, they have to agree to all the terms and conditions they are asking for and submit the application.
- If the officials found the candidate’s form interesting, he/she will be called for the audition.
Sur Sangram Audition Cities:
- Baliya, Uttar Pradesh
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Patna, Bihar
- Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Bhagalpur, Bihar
- Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport (if available)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Passport size photographs
The date and time of the audition are not announced yet but we will be updating it as soon as it gets declared officially.