Bad Boys, a Hollywood action comedy movie, released in 1995 was a huge hit. Eight years later Bad Boys II released in 2005 as a sequel to Bad Boys and became a smashing success too. Now 15 years later, Bad Boys for Life, a sequel to Bad Boys II is going to hit the silver screen in 2020. We will see Will Smith and Jerry Bruckheimer again as Bad Boys in this movie. Nowadays, not only the trailer of this movie is creating a buzz but also the unforgettable dialogue ‘We ride together, We die together – Bad Boys for life.’ Like this, we have selected top-10 dialogues from Bad Boys for Life and the list is as follows.
- I am asking man, Bad Boys. One last time? One Last Time.
- Remember Knock and talk.
- What the hell happen to knock and talk?
- I got this, I am going to penetrate this man’s soul with my heart.
- Sir, I realize that you are scared. You know sometimes….. How deep you think you got into his sole.
- I am done Mike, I am retiring.
- Uh-oh. Here we go again. Do you want your legacy to be muscle shirts and body counts?
- You did not shot anybody? Oh, come on, Captain. You know I shot some people.
- You were right about the guns. I have been telling your ass for a year. Shit, Mike, These are like HD.
- We are not just black, we are cops too. We will pull ourselves over later.
Don’t forget to check the trailer of the movie below.